Hey! I’m Anya.
I am a UK-based illustrator exclusively represented by the Bright Agency.
Here are some of my clients:
Penguin Radom House, Scholastic Asia, Gill Education, Weldon Owen, Pow!Kids, Mumsnet, Kinder Surprise, etc.
If you are a fellow illustrator, please check out the BLOG section on my website for illustration advice.
Follow my NEW Youtube channel here!
Books I illustrated:
- “Minimal” by Madeleine Olivia, Penguin Random House, 2020
- “Pete the Penguin gets lost” by Liza Charlesworth, 2019
- “Make a face” by Ricardo Alegria Jr, Pow!Kids 2017
- 6 years experience as a lecturer in graphic design and illustration at CSVPA (teaching on Falmouth and Kingston-accredited degrees)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Illustration pathway) Central Saint Martins
- MA Branding and Promotion (Goldsmiths University)
- UK Handmade interview
- Chelsea College of Art and Design (UAL) – Children’s book illustration short course
- UAL Awarding Body + Tate – Raising attainment: context and critical research skills for educators training
Collaborations with Brands:
- “Kids describe…” for Mumsnet Youtube channel, sponsored by Kinder Surprise